Friday, January 6, 2012

I love my family =)

Happy New Year, everyone!  2012 is here!  What is your new year wish?  Back to college and everything's back to normal.  This will be my last semester in INTEC and I'll be sitting for my A-Level exam this May.  Time really flies.  From the day I entered INTEC till now, many things have happened and changed my life in a very different way.  Can't believe that I'm 20 now, I'm still so immature.  But how I wish I can return back to primary school.  That's the happiest moment in my life I guess.  No worries and no stress. =')

Spending my holiday in Australia was really a good experience.  "Every time when I'm back from travelling, I'm not a virgin."  That's the best quote to say about this trip.  Travelling can always open my eyes and allow me to learn lots of things.  Australia is a very good place.  I like the people there because they are all polite and honest.  They treat everyone nicely, not like what you can see in this place.  But the happiest thing is I got to meet my eldest sister after such a long time!  Congratulations to my sister!  First class honour, good job sis!  hehe

Recently, I keep on thinking of my family.  It's been a long time since everyone in the family, sitting together having meals.  I really miss those days.  I think it's getting harder for three of us (the daughters) to gather together at home.  I'm waiting for the day when everyone in the house get to take a family photo together.  Home is always the best. ='(  To me, family is the most important thing in life because at the end of the day, they're all you have.  Money can't buy you love or happiness and no one's going to know you as well as your family, they were there the day you were born and they'll be there the day you die.  And when everyone else in the world disappoints you, you can always count on your family, they'll always love you.  That's the only love that's guaranteed...  Friends, and guys will come and go but family's forever.  Your family teaches you everything you know, how to love, how to talk, walk, everything you know is because of your family.  My parents give me life, and that's irreplaceable.  I'm trying my best to do the best.  So, God, please give me some time and strength.

I'm happy because I'm blessed.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment