Monday, April 5, 2010

I am back~

Finally, I am back...It was really torturing!!!  The trainers there were damn strict.  I was feeling homesick on the first day I reached there.  I called back and told my mom "I wanna go home NOW!!!"  But was stopped by my mom. >.<  I am now back for "Ching Ming" festival and jpa interview as well.  One week holiday is enough for me.  Hehehe...
Well, life inside the camp was very disciplined.  We had to work in a team anytime and anywhere we're.  If not, you will know the punishment then.  Everyday, we woke up at 5am in the morning and slept at 11pm at night.  I took shower every morning and the water was damn freezing.  I was almost frozen, shivering inside the bathroom since it was the first time for me to take a shower so early without heater.  We took six meals per day, 3 main meals and 3 tea breaks.  Oh my god...The canteen(hall) was so far from our hostel that we had to walk under the sun everyday to take our meals.
Mentioned about the sun=.= The camp was damn hot.  Since it located beside a beach, it was really heating.  Even the wind was burning hot.  I had almost finished my sunblock in a few days time. hehe...
I made quite a lot of friends there.  Different races, from different places.  I learned how to wear tudung somemore. =P
My cute room mates~
Posing with my room mates. All of them are malays and ibans, since the chineses were back for Good Friday.
Peace...That's my room leader, Gracy.  And the one at the right with green shirt is ATOY~cute name indeed
Pencuri Charlie...Don't laugh!!!  The weather was hot!!!  I had to do so!!!
I'd learned 14 ways of kawad there.  Outdoors activities from 2pm to 4pm everyday.  Tiring~  I sweated a lot and I took 3 to 4 times of shower daily.  Sweat...
I will return back to the camp on 9th April.  Hmm... There are still a lot of tough jobs waiting for me.  Jpa interview is coming soon.  I haven't done my preparation yet.  I slept whole day these few days after reaching home.  It's really a good time for me to take a rest.  Bon voyage to other plkn friends who will be going back to camp tomorrow.  Hiak hiak hiak~
Okok... Time to end my post.  Another update will be on 27th April, when i come back for cuti penggal.  See you, guyz~  Bye~  Gonna miss you all. ^3^


4 comments: