Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bye Bye~

Numb.  I think I haven't finished my packing yet.  But, i can't think of anything that I missed.  The bag is so big. =.=  I think I shall remove some of the clothes.  That's too much~ hehe =P  I'm sure I couldn't carry the big bag if I didn't reduce it's weight.  Huuh... So lazy to take them out again...
Ermmm...I will disappear for 3 months and then I will be back on 12 June if I am not wrong.  So~ Don't miss me >.<  Sms me or give me a phone call during weekends.  I'll be back soon.  Sabar je... =P

Jiang jiang~ hahaha~These are more important.  Blerk

Yesterday,  I went for medical check up at the clinic.  It was so crowded.  I went at 2pm and back at 5pm. =.=  Ish... I came early but I went back late.  Blame the doctor.  I was the second last to enter the room.  And then, the doctor didn't check anything for me.  Just asked me " Ada apa-apa masalah? "  I said " No ".  Then, the doctor wrote "normal" in every column on the form.  After that, he said to me " Tahniah, anda LAYAK untuk menyertai plkn."  That's all.  Swt.  I spent my whole afternoon in the clinic and was being treated like a fool.

Peace...while waiting to be called.  With my laoba~
 No more patients.  Only me.  And that's my bag.  XD

Another good news I received yesterday afternoon was our school won the champion for the poem recital competition.  Woohoo... I was so proud of my "students".  Congratulations to all of you.  p(^o^)9  
Good job.

It's 2:20 am now.  I am a bit sleepy.  Haiz... Really headache to see the big bag.  Gonna offline to prepare things.  See you and bye bye~

1 comment:

  1. T______________________T
    byebye~~~~~ gonna misssssssssssss u :(:(

    ReplyDelete