Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Karate Kid

Ha!!  I like the Karate Kid!!
P(^0^)9

Just back from the cinema, and had a nice time watching movie with my friends.  Finally, Joy joined us.  Ahaha!  She told me this was the first time she went out at night.  Gosh!  She was much more over than me.  Ehehe..  But seriously, only now I can really sense FREEDOM after the SPM.  Oh yeah~  And I think I'd spent this half year playing and enjoying life.  I'd almost forgotten how to study or even memorise thing.  Oh no!  That's bad!  I wonder if I could cope with the life I gonna encounter soon in INTEC.  Oops, seems like I've run out of topic.

Well~  The Karate Kid, is a kung-fu movie performed by Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan.  It's a story about a 12-year-old boy from Detroit who moves to China with his mother and incurs the wrath of the neighborhood bully.  He makes an unlikely ally in the form of his aging maintenance man, Mr. Han, a kung fu master who teaches him the secrets to self-defense.  And bla bla bla~  Erm, I think it's the atmosphere and the sound effect in the cinema that made it great.  I enjoyed watching the boys battling!!  China's Kung-fu really rocks!  I wish I know some martial art one day.  It's cool hah.  And I like the Chinese girl too.  She's pretty sweet and beautiful.

So, if you guys are feeling bored at home, stop sleeping.  Go to the cinema and have a watch.  It's worth.

3 comments:

  1. yeah.. did i told u last time that karate kid is nice? i watched it too.. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe。。seem like u are quite enjoying it..laughed a lot for sure..

    ReplyDelete