Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MumMum Pizza

Just had my lunch with the gals at Pizza Hut.  I thought I gonna see more coming but there were only four of us today.  Everyone was busy with their own stuffs and some were not in Sibu right now.  But, it's ok.   Nevermind.  Another gathering will be held soon, and it will be a grand one.  Hehe...


Have a nice time eating and gossiping.  Glad to know that Linda's in a relationship now.  Hehe.  Congratz and congratz.  And Catherine!!!  I'm really speechless to see you driving without knowing the road =.=  You should have studied Sibu's map before you go onto the road ya.  Oh ya.  Another gathering will be on this Saturday night.  See you guys soon.

p/s  And I found that my post had become briefer and briefer.  I'm really lazy now.  No more interest to sit in front the computer for hours, typing nonsense.  Ohno!!!  I should change my attitude!  Be a pro blogger.  No more space-consuming photos and rubbish words.  XP

No comments:

Post a Comment