Saturday, September 25, 2010

My Transformation Mask

Finally, I've done my first art project!  P(^O^)9  Damn excited (although the final product was a boo..hehe) Art wasn't a difficult stuff for my before this.  But after I entered INTEC and get started with all those crazy art projects, art becomes  super complicated.  Architecture students are always the busiest group in the campus.  No time to sleep, no time to study, no time to play and always fall asleep in class.    Seriously.  Art students really need a lot of patience.  Redo, redo and redo.  But, I was not as crazy as the guys, with sleepless nights~  They were too over!!  But they really did a very good job, which I should learn from them.  I am still in elementary stage compared to their advance level la.  Why did JPA choose me to be in one of them?  What a shame XD haha
Well, this first project took us about two months time.  We were assigned to make 6 psycho face masks with the theme "transformation".  The process was really terrifying.  Do you know how terrible it  is to put vaseline and plaster of Paris on the face?  And I got my hand burnt because of the masks.  The process was just too horrible that I'll just skip all of them as it will be a long long story to tell.

My Psycho Face Mask
A journey to civilization

Barbarism

Oops, that's public humiliation, two is enough. =D  Our next project will be on psycho self portrait.  Looking forward to more ideas.  There are still a lot of things for me to learn and to catch up.  I hope I can handle everything. =)
Ahh!!! 18 soon!  I must think of something great and special to be done before it's too late!  Bucket list bucket list...  Coming soon.

5 comments:

  1. +U +U.. Althought i can't help much.. support you with my spirit~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hand burnt?? what were you doing?? O.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. kimman: tq so much=D
    raden: it's alcohol burn -,- ok now XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. be more careful next time.. :) well, the good thing was everything ended up very well.. We should happy about it! For the next project, let's all of us work harder, okay?~~ fighting, J~~!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. alaa.. you guys always left me behind la! hate chiu all! haha.. self portraits!!! gonna take some photos now. lol

    ReplyDelete