Sunday, October 10, 2010

Halo Halo

Halo halo,  nothing special in this post.  Just wanna say hi to everyone and a big hug to my blog.  I'm still ok and I'm still alive.  And I will try my best to spend more time on this blog.  The first semester exam is around the corner, ( starting from the 8th of November until 15th of November for my art review ).  Yet, I'm still doing my art project non-stop for days and nights.  Sketching faces and studying human psychology.  I really need to start my revision now.  Anyway, I'll be back to Sibu on the 18th of November.  Holidays, I'm coming!!!  Can't wait!!! 

Sad to know some bad news recently.  Erm, I'm trying to comfort myself that life is just about process.  Everyone needs to encounter it.  No matter it's good or bad.  Oh ya, and I saw this few days ago ---> Sadness is a state of happiness because it is an emotion and emotions allow us to solve problems and solving problems allows us to live as fully as we are capable.  So!  I shall be happy because I can feel sadness!

One more thing that I should bear in mind - kiam bui.  Haha!  Hangat-hangat tahi ayam.  >.<  Good luck to myself then.  =P 

Happy wedding to those who is getting married today.  101010  Nice number.  But 111111 will be much more nicer.  Haha.  Can't imagine what will happen next year on my birthday.

4 comments: