Monday, February 14, 2011

Love our environment ~

Yesterday, a day to Tasik Shah Alam with all the ARP members.  ARP - Anugerah Remaja Perdana.  I woke up late=.=  Blame myself, I forgot to set the alarm clock the night before.  Cath phoned me but I was still in bed.  No more next time >.<

So, just a brief post, we had a fun but hot morning, cleaning up the place.  It's one of our community services for ARP.  I think we spent most of the time playing around, instead of picking up the rubbish, haha.

We were so excited, carrying big plastic bag.  Wanna start our job!



BUT...



BUT...



Acting crazy with Hakim...

Had a ride on Mat Rad's bike...

 Had a cup of cold Milo halfway...

 Playing hide-and-seek...

Taking perasan photos with Cath and Shin...

And finally a group photo~

And, tadaa...  That's the end of our gotong-royong session.  What a LOL.  

Valentine's Day today!  Had a party with all the single one at Sunway Pyramid.  We had our dinner at Restaurant 3JC after changing from one to another place. XD  It's too crowded!  I got a gift from Hannah during the gift-exchange session.  It's a necklace!  Thanks Hannah!

And finally a group photo again~!

Pretty tired now.  Tomorrow is a holiday, but still got work to do.  Not really in the mood recently.  So many things to be done.  Can I say no if I really didn't want?

2 comments: