Saturday, November 24, 2012

Great things are simple!

What is the best thing in life?  A survey suggested that finding £10 in an old pair of jeans emerged as one of the life's greatest good mood triggers.  Yeah.  Many times, it's the simplest thing in life that means the most to us.

But too often, we are too busy and focused on what we have to do each day, and we are missing all the miracles along the way.  We get stressed out when shit happens.  We often complain when things do not run smoothly as we wish.  We get intimidated by people when they are smarter and more powerful than we are.

However, life is too short for us to magnify the negative part of our life.   We have to number our days, and live life to the fullest like everyday is our last day.  We have to slow down our pace and take time to smell the roses.   We have to appreciate the people and personalities in our life.  We don't have to take an expensive vacation to make a memory because it doesn't need a lot of money to have fun.  Wealth can't buy us happiness.  It's always the simple thing that we remember the most. 

Therefore,
life is great

when I have a cup of hot tea.

when I do a random sketch.

when I read a good story book.

when I hear a song that reminds me of my past.

when I hear the sound of rain.

when I try out a new recipe.

when I browse through my old pictures.

when I sleep like a baby.

when I don't have to wake up early.


when my hair looks good after I wake up.

when I get the right camera setting.

when the fresh laundry smells good. 

when I hang out with friends.

when someone compliments me.

when I meet a friendly cashier.

when a lame joke cracks me up.

when a kid holds my hand tight.

and bla bla bla ~~~

 Wohoo, great things are simple, and simple things are great!  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment