Thursday, February 18, 2010

I was forced to...

=.=' SWT...I think i do not know much about him, but I was forced to write an article about him. Since he is not a Chinese, so i have to convert my post into english.
He is AI, with a nickname "H2". He was born in JB and he is now pursuing his pharmacy course in Aussie...

ERMMMM...I THINK....
He is COOL, he is HANDSOME, he is LOVELY, he is ADORABLE, he is CHARMING, he is CUTE, he is SWEET, he is KIND, he is HELPFUL, he is HUMBLE, he is CLEVER, he is TALENTED...and all the good adjectives that you can think of. hehe....
BUT,
He is NAUGHTY...NAKAL BOY. He likes to kacau me..=.= CHILDISH somemore.
HAHAHA...padan muka AI. kena marahh...kiki...


so artistic =="


where is my star? kiki...

I think no one can see the face. hehe... Bcos he is a shy boy...wekkkkkk.
vomit dy...

4 comments:

  1. if u look carefully at the pic,i was actually looking at my star.far far far far away. oni fairies can c...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i knw. cos u r angel. whrr? kiki...

    ReplyDelete
  3. ish ish ish tis aiai memang very wan pi.anyway, all of ur assumption abt me is wrong.padan muka. n i did not force u to write,jz suggesting since u jz strted blogging

    p/s told u dy the song is nice. so whos the 'him' u r referring to?kiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. =.=" swt... u r more wan pi. i knw u like d song, so i quickly changed it. hehe... i told u b4, "him" refers to AI. hahaha

    ReplyDelete