Friday, February 26, 2010

Wedding Ceremony~

Today, I attended my cousin's wedding ceremony. Being d camera man was reli tiring. It's reli hard to find d best angle. Too many photographers were blocking my way, and u knw~ i'm so short, jumping among d crowd. huuh... Anyway, it's a good experience 4 me to witness a full wedding ceremony. Well, d ceremony's quite simple. Early in the morning, we went to aunty's houz. The mee sua's nice. hehe.. The bridegroom arrived around 9 o'clock. Wow...He's so stylish. I think his hair can beat mine. hahaha... He's from Penang. They knw each other through internet. Fantastic...Hard 2 believe, isn't it?
Wedding Dog.  They should hv put tigers, isn't it? haha...

Wedding car

Bride's roses

Roses of flower child

Sweet heart

Oranges

Plum blossom

Jiang jiang~ The bride n the bridegroom~
(The groom's so stylo, rite? hehe)

















Phew~ Thanks god.  Luckily, everything went on smoothly.  Congratulations 2 d pretty bride n d hensem bridgroom.  Wishing both of u a very happy marriage.  AND 早生贵子.  Muahaha... Waiting for another kid to call me "aunty".  Another bowl of mee sua. >v<

No comments:

Post a Comment