Monday, February 22, 2010

Ouch!!! It's Painful!!!

"Is it painful?  I mean when u get ur ear pierced."
That's what i owez ask my fren who had their ears pierced.
"Ermm...No la...No feeling summore. =.='' "
Is that true???
I was considered a bit late to have my ear pierced compared to other normal females.  Almost all my female fren did that long long time ago.
Actually, i am not afraid of the pain la..Jz think that, i will look weird with earrings on my earlobes.  U knw~
I am not that lady ~
Anyway, everything has its first time, right~ So, i went to Premier to do that awesome task..=.='' exaggerating...
The moment i gt my ear "shot", it was reli @#$@%$#@.... damn ....
bt, it's ok for me la... wearing brace on teeth is much more painful, k~ haha
And now i meet another problem. I cant take off my earrings!!! huhu... Have to wait for a few days and see...huuh...

2 comments: