Saturday, October 23, 2010

It's Sunway Day Again!

Finally, the four and only four Chinese in ALUK 8 had their own trip to Sunway Pyramid!  And it's a karaoke day in Redbox!  (Please highlight the "karaoke").  haha!  I can't imagine life without it.  I need karaoke to recharge myself!!!  Well, it would be our last entertainment before the final exam.  So, right after the class, right after the Statistics test, run!!

Before karaoke session, EAT!!!
I had Ginger-Duck Mee for my lunch!  Hehe

Boon's expression made the food delicious.  haha  But it's really nice.  I like the fried durian!

Pineapple juice with Pak Chin and Boon as the background.  lol

After the lunch, REDBOX!!!
Catherine and I =D

I could't stop laughing when I saw this photo.  There's actually another person on my right-hand side, but I neglected him.  Hahaha  Sorry, Pak Chin! 

I was blamed for my lousy photographing technique.  But, Pak Chin, yours didn't look better.  This is the cropped version >.<

Boon was busy singing.  So, no photo.  -.@

Then, we had barbecue for dinner!  Boon left earlier, so there were only three of us having our dinner.
But, we managed to finish everything!  Haha!

Catherine, wrong position!!!

Wahhh, we saluted ourselves for finishing all these stuffs.  But, it's not as much as what you'd seen.  It's just the cabbage at the bottom~

I miss non-halal food!!! hahaha

很贪吃的脸

Err, I wonder why we did that pose.  That's not a lion. -.@

 Eee.. Under 18

Overall, it's fun and I like it! =D
The basketball machine was fun too. hehe

I WAS BORN TO ENJOY LIFE

4 comments: