Saturday, October 16, 2010

Let's go to the beach

Ahh!  It's October and it should be raining everyday!  But no!  The weather is killing me like hell.  It's super hot super hot SUPER HOT!!!  The fiery sun is burning vigorously high up in the sky and I can feel the powerful effect it gives.  I feel so "sexy" waking up in sweats.  The sun is hot, the wind is hot, and the room is hot.   I want ice-creams, I want freezing cokes,  and I want cold air!!!  
 See how reddish the room was while I was sleeping on my bed this morning.  The sun is trying to penetrate through the curtains.  I feel like everything is going to get on fire~  
I can feel anger, fury, power, blood, sexy, energy, craziness, rock n' roll!
My head is spinning and I need more paracetamols!  Ahhh!!  Let's go to the beach!
Tomorrow is Sunday, and I hope it'll be just like the song "Sunday Morning", the rain will fall.
 I feel so HOT right now!

6 comments:

  1. Lol! I've been thinking abt 'sunday morning' as well. Duno u've written abt the song here too.Anyway,stay cool n take care!

    p/s max dose of paracetamol for a 24 hours period is 4g or 8 tablets (which is usually 500mg/tab) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.= councelling point. hahaha. anyway,can u c the H2 said...
    This post has been removed by the author.
    October 16, 2010 8:21 PM
    Can u delete it? I was jz writing the same thing =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo..red curtain.. mine is green lol.. what a contrast :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey aiai.. just a comment on ur "red" curtain.. i think you should change the color of your curtain.. instead of red.. blue.. green.. those "peaceful" color.. haha.. red will make you even HOT in a HOT weather.. fire burning in your body.. u r "art" student.. shouldnt be dunno that.. lol.. just a reminder..xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry, this is hostel, not my house

    ReplyDelete