Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm PLKN's slave

Tis morning, i received a message frm my fren asking for my ic.  I knw sth bad was going to happen.  Immediately, i sms to check 4 my plkn location.  Swt =.=''  I was so dissapointed to receive tis.

RM0.20 : PLKN : 92xxxx13xxxx KUMP 2.  KEM : SIMILAJAU, BINTULU, SARAWAK.  PKP : WISMA SANYAN (TPT LETAK KERETA).

Wat?  Bintulu?! Wat d xxxx!!!  I'd heard many negative feedbacks frm those who joined d camp b4.  Some said gt hantu, some lost their money, some kena buli...So terrible.  I cant imagine d life inside.  I tried to transfer back to bumimas, sibu b4 but failed.  My dad was chattering non-stop y dun i apply 4 sibu.  I did, ok~  Wat they want is $$$!!  Not black n white~~
Anyway, i was nt so worried when i knw Su Su was going to bintulu too...hehe, nice.  At least i gt sum1 wif me.  Nid 2 buy dozens of lotions...swt

Spm result is coming out soon.  This thursday, i heard frm my mom.  Everyone is asking wic course i m going 2 study.  Hmm... have 2 c my result 1st, k~  Stop asking tat question. 

Bt, no matter hw d result ll be...  Dun worry too much.  God has decided everything 4 us.  Life goes on.  Happy go lucky =)

5 comments:

  1. Hmm gud luck for both events...anyway,wat course u wanna study later? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    gan ma ni qu bintulu de????????????????????
    gen wo jiang cheng ji oo bai shi!!!hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. == hw do i knw.. shut up! dun ask 4 my result!!

    ReplyDelete