Monday, March 8, 2010

Crash!!!!!

This morning, i was reli angry wif d stupid, irresponsible driver.  I was in my fren's car, heading to the town.  Actually, i din realize d car d moment it came closer since i was bz wif my phone.  And, my fren braked her car all in a sudden.  I quickly looked up, and saw a stupid car from d left trying to cut our road without showing any signal.  The car was damn fast.  Grrrrr....  Don't u knw it was dangerous!!!  Then, my fren quickly turned her car right to dodge d stupid car.  The road was so narrow that our car crashed into d road divider!!!  Oh no!!! My fren was so angry that she kept on honking at d reckless driver, asking him 2 stop down.  The thing that angered us was that the driver was trying to escape!!!  My fren kept on honking and everyone on the road was looking at us.  (The cars were waiting 4 d traffic light to go green) swt.  I knw my fren was reli nt in d mood, wif her dirty words coming out.  Ish3!!!  Chasing d car all d way.
 MA 6969 Q    coward!!!
Don't run!!!  Useless men!!!
Finally, we gt d men.  BUT!!!! Shxx la them!!!  Dare not admit!!!  Really useless n irresponsible!!!  They said it was all our fault!  Driving too fast, bla bla bla!!!  Talking all d rubbish!!  Damn it!!!  I reli cant tahan them!!!  Blaming others!!!  Useless useless useless!!!!  And i broke my record - quarrelling wif strangers.  I reli wished to slap them. 
They refused to pay 4 d car repairment.  BUT, they won't be so lucky then.  hehehe....
MA 6969 Q, 你完蛋了。
Big scratch on d car.=.=
I was in a state of shock all d way actually.  It was a road rage indeed.  I dunwan 2 mention abt it again.  It lit up my fury.  Stupid, useless men.  So irresponsible.

Afternoon, i went to school to train d students since they r going 2 take part in the poem recital competition soon.  Ish3... Look so professional. hiak hiak hiak...They r reli cute.  I cant tahan mixing wif them.  They r Dee Dai, Joey n Ai Moi.  Nice.  Big improvement.  Give all of u a big clap. 
The library was damn hot.  I kept on sweating.  Another training 2moro.  =.= tiring bt exciting.

4 comments:

  1. huh!!!na me yan zhong de shi qing mei you gen wo jiang...ni gen shui de che????tai kong bu le ba...:S

    ReplyDelete
  2. swt=.='' 私底下跟你讲。

    ReplyDelete
  3. isshh... aiai also fight with stranger.. hehehe...

    ReplyDelete