Thursday, March 11, 2010

Phew~ Thanks god~

Hooray, today i gt my spm result dy.  Phew~ Reli thanks god... I was so nervous, waiting for my mom's phone call at home this morning.  My heart kept on throbbing.  I could feel my heart jumping up and down.  And i pray and pray and pray...until Mr Ling phoned me and told me d good news.  I was so happy to hear that i gt straight As and i was d top of d school.  I am not trying to show off la...hehe
Actually, i didn't expect to gt all As.  I did badly, especially my chinese.  I reli didn't knw wat i m answering d day i sat for my chinese.  Stupid cempedak. (shhh...no one knws except my family, hehe)  But luckily, i gt an A for it...swt... i tot i ll gt a B or C.  Fortunately no.  But, i didn't gt a + for my biology.  So disappointing...Can't apply for many courses.  But, overall, i m satisfied wif d result.  谢天谢地...  Yeepee... Can go yamcha every night wif frens dy. hehe...
Plkn day is coming.  Have to find a day to buy things for plkn.  Have to prepare this, prepare that. huh...
The clinic phoned yesterday, asking me to go for orthodontics.  hmm... Bad suffer =.= bt it worths..haha..
Say cheeeeeese....=D

p/s   I kept on repeating Joel Osteen's video.  Enjoy his speech so much.  Nice and touching.  He is reli a gift from God... lol

2 comments: