Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Say cheeeeeeeeese~

Well, this is not the first time i have orthodontics.  I first did that four years ago when i was in F2.  It was really a terrible experience for me during that period of time.  I couldn't eat ( it was reli painful to bite ), couldn't sleep and couldn't talk.  Yea, couldn't talk because of the plastic gum...hmm. hard to explain.  But now, i do not meet the third problem since the one i wear now is unremovable, not like the one before.  No more plastic gum.  peace..V.. However, i meet another problem now.  I found it hard to brush my teeth since it is unremovable. =.=''  Anyway,  thanks Dr Alex >.<  You are so pro.

I went to see the doctor as well because the gastric pain was really terrible.  ~.~`  I was given so many medicines.  Faint... The doctor was playful.  Bad =P

9 comments: