Thursday, May 6, 2010

5A Gathering~

Tonight, I had a fun time gathering with my 5A's classmates.  I was so shocked that so many of them came.  Actually, that day, I messaged Adeline, just telling her I was boring and wished to find someone to go yamcha.  Who knows~  She called the whole kampung. ahaha!!  Maybe it will be the last gathering before everyone furthers their studies.
Here, I would like to list out those who had attended the gathering tonight.
Girls : Nicole, Adeline, Rachel, Evonne, Wendy, Doreen, Sherina, Wai, Cindy, Cheryl, Shin & Eleanor
Boys : Johnson, Wei, Derek & Ian
I ordered a glass of Blackcurrent Milk Juice.  It was so huge in size.@@  Thanks Nicole for treating me this.
Posing with dear Nicole. XP  Enjoy talking with her the whole night. =)
Adeline and Rachel.  So high~ lol
I like this.  It's shao mai with prawns.  Yummy yummy!!!
This is chicken sushi.  Not so nice.
I can't remember the name already.  Just eat.  Don't care so much.  XD
Shao mai with pi dan
Having dim-sum~
Chit chat, chit chat, chit chat
Mouth-watering fried food.
After the meal, we went lepak at Farley~  I bought a cloth for my mum.  Hey man!  Mother's Day is coming soon!  And I tried to search something for my dad as well but failed.  Sob.  I think I gonna treat him a big meal one day for the Father's Day.  Then, we went home around ten.  Thanks Rachel for picking me home. ^.^  Ermm.. I'm not sure yet whether I got the mood to go for movie the next day~  There're still lots of stuffs to do.  And I'm going to prepare all the things needed for the matriculation.  And to make sure I've finished all of the steps instructed.  Tomorrow will be a busy day to go~  It's 12:26am now.  I gonna end my post.  Byebye everyone.  Goodnight.  Muacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment