Saturday, May 1, 2010

Gal's Gathering

Yoyo! Another post after leaving plkn.  Well, today, the 1st of May, is not only a labour day, but it's a day for gathering!!  Early in the morning, i woke up from the bed, but had experienced a terrible backache! OMG!!! It's really painful!!  It must be because of my bad sleeping posture.  And my late sleep the night before.  I was quite dissapointed to receive Joy's message, telling us that she's not going to join us.  Hmm.. I'm not sure whether we will meet again in future or not, since we've our own life to go.  On the way to Parkson, we had a heavy traffic jam since it was a public holiday.  My dad's car could hardly move as all the cars were stuck in the road congestion.  Once i reached Parkson, i was so shocked to see the crowd.  There were so many people in the mall that i could hardly find my friends.  Luckily, i saw Irene in front of KFC.  Hahaa.. Then, we met Sin Ying.  I was so surprised to see her having make up.  It was so much different!  Then, others came one by one.
Erm.. It's quite hard for me to write out what we did the whole day in detail.  So, i'll just mention it briefly~  Because i'm tired now...Wanna end my post quickly. haha
We went shopping, but actually was lepak lah..Then, we had lunch at blue splender.  After the meal, we had our crazy time taking photos in the toilet. =.=

Crazy act in loo

Catherine and Linda

Posing in front of the loo's mirror -.-''

Two boys were shocked to see aunties taking photos in toilet

Group photos taken outside the loo

Then, we walked to Daesim to buy some stuffs. Actually, we were playing in the shop. And the salesgirls were staring at us impatiently. Hahaa.. bad.
Jia Ye in her Hip Hop cap. Yoyo~

Irene says cheeeeeeeeese!!!

Then we had tea at Snack Bar.
I ordered a cup of blueberry milk tea.  Humm.. Not bad.  Just a bit too concentrated. hehe

Then, we went to Premier to buy some accessories.
Posing with baby Mickey and Minnie

That's all~  Happy to meet my friends and had a nice day.  Tired but fun.  The plkn gang will be going back to camp tomorrow at 3pm.  So, bon voyage to all my fellow friends.  Do keep in touch and hope to hear from all of you soon.  Enjoy yourselves ya =P
Phew!  It's time to end my story.  Good bye and good night, everyone. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment