Saturday, May 29, 2010

Especially For You

It's been a couple months of time since you moved back to KL.  I could still remember vividly what you did and how much you sacrificed for us.  You're kind and lovely.  And yet, sometimes we disappointed you.  We all loved you so much but you really had to go.  Deep in my heart, you are absolutely great.  Thanks for the name you'd given me and somehow I really  appreciate it.  

Glad to hear some good news of you again from Ling Hung, telling me that you're getting married today.  I'm so glad to know that but feeling sorry since I can't fly there to wish you personally.  So, I would like to send my regard to you here and wishing you a happy marriage ya. 


From this day forward,
as you share life's joys and trials,
may you always comfort one another
with a smile...
Always be together through
both laughter and the tears...
Depending on each other...
Loving happily ever after.
Wishing you an "always" kind of love.

Best Wishes on Your Wedding Day

This is a post
Especially For You
Miss Madam Sheena
LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment