Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Missing you~ T.T~

I think I had asked all my friends this question for the past few days.  Should I cut my hair???  It's really hard for me to make the decision.  Huuh...  Many people adviced me not to cut it because it looked awesome and suited me well. wakaka... But I can still remember that my mom almost fainted when she first saw my bombastic hair and we had cold war for 1 day!  My dad kept on complaining my hair too.  Maybe they were too out of fashion.  XP  bla bla bla... That's my style! And I like to try new things! That's why I always did something different on my hair!  But, it's really hard to maintain mop hair~  I think my hair had gone out of shape since it grew longer.  SO, I had made the greatest decision.
Sitting in the saloon for about an hour time, I got my hair cut.  Oh my god!!!  It's damn short.

 

T.T  My hair is really short now, especially the back. huhu~   Gonna miss my mop hair. So sad.... Nevermind, at least I had tried the hairstyle before. haahaa.. Which one should I try then... Hmm... XD

3 comments:

  1. this time,the moral of life is...appreciate for wat u have. dont b too late till regret.hahaha

    ReplyDelete