Friday, May 7, 2010

Yum Yum Cafe~

Hi, another post before I leave Sibu.  It's gonna be a post on food~  What do you actually order when you sit into a kopitiam?  I have really no idea since there are no much differences on the food in every coffee shop.  And the same thing goes to the drink.  The only drink I will order in Sibu's kopitiam is Iced Milk Tea (Teh Qi Beng).  I think that's the only drink which is really nice.^^  And for food, I will probably order Laksa~ OR bian nv~ haha..  Don't think that I will order noodles like Kampua, Fried Mee or Fried Kuey Teow~ It's like yak!  Hate that!!!
Today, I went to Yum Yum Cafe, a kopitiam around the bus terminal area.  And I found a food which's really delicious.  It's Fishball Dong Fen!!!  Ahaha... I think the stall was quite famous since I'd heard about it before.  The aunty can cook well, and the dish was super yummy!  I like the fishball!!!  It's Q~
Look at this!  Yummy yummy!
It costs me RM4~  Quite OK la, the price~
Peach Juice~ Nice~It costs RM1.80. 
So, it's better to sit in a kopitiam instead of the high-class cafe.  The price of food will be much more cheaper and the food will be much more nicer too.  If you are free, take a meal at the stall (the second one in the shop).  The beef noodle is quite famous too.  You can go and have a try. =P

2 comments: