Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's all about KML

Oh my goodness, God really loves me more than others.  He sent me to Labuan for matriculation, and now He offers me the JPA scholarship for architecture (which will be a very good one).  I'm now at home in Sibu and gonna miss the life in Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan after staying there for two weeks (although the orientation week was damn suffering).  In the period of time, I made a lot of friends which I will never ever forget in my life.  T.T  Sad to know that I gonna leave so fast.  My mom booked the flight without asking me.
Monday morning, I skipped the class whole day.  I went to the One Stop Centre to fill in the form in order to quit my matriculation.  It spent me the whole morning, printing and photostating the documents they needed.  Luckily, Shirley and Alice helped me to print out the offer letter.  If not, I would be really busy then.  Then, we went to the Menara Pentadbiran to claim back our MUET fees.  After that, we went to the office of our blog to finish the last thing before we could leave.  We were given forms to fill in, and to ask for signature from Faci.  Thanks Encik Rasyidan for helping.  After finishing all the steps, we were FREE!!!  Phew!  I really hate all of these.  I spent so much time registrating on the very  first day and now, I gonna spend so much time to quit my study.
Well, in this post, I would like to give a brief introduction on KML.  On the first day I enter the college, it's damn big for me.  And I was almost lost in the place.
Posing in front of the Pusat Sumber Kolej Matrikulasi Labuan.  This is the library,  or I should say the coolest place in KML.  That's why everyone loves here.  And this was the place where I wrote my blog.
This is the Dewan Mutiara where we had our one-week orientation.  Oops, I know the tree's blocking the view.  Sorry for that because I took the view in the taxi
 
 This is Menara Pentadbiran.  You can find all the lecturers or teachers here.
Random snapshot
 
This is Karisma A.  I lived in T3.6.  It's the best block in the college because it's rich with water.  No much worries about water problem.  Yea yea~  But it's tiring to climb so high everyday.  Nevermind.  Keep fit. =.=
But, there's one thing scary staying in this block.  They said the fourth floor got woo~ ~ So no one stayed in the fourth floor.  That's true bah.  Block A is the only hostel which has no residents living in the fourth floor.
Posing with my car in Labuan.  Cheh... lol
A girl with a big dream.  What the...
Posing with Shirley and Alice.  3 of us came back to Sibu together due to the JPA scholarship.  Shirley got the pharmacy course in Australia and Alice got the Science course in USA.  Peace...
Shirley, Me and Kelly.  Kelly's from Kuching.
Yea yea... Posing with Melda and Manda.  They are pretty cute twins.  The right one, Manda, is kakak.  The left one, Melda, is adik.  They are damn friendly.  And I could still remember the first time I met them was in Miri airport, and they sat beside me in the aeroplane.  One thing amazing in this college is there are 6 pairs of twins.  And this is one of the pairs.

Oh ya, I brought 5 bags back to Sibu, just like the time I came to Labuan.  In my expectation.  Wakaka...
My luggages were on the left trolley.  And the 2 small luggages at the right trolley were Alice's.  Can you see the difference?  Lol... Anyway, thanks Alice and Shirley for helping me carrying the luggages.
 
 Having McD at the Labuan airport
Reached Miri airport.  Look at here, aero!  Say cheeeeseee...
I sat here and went online using the starbucks wireless.  Blek~
Miri airport.  Syoknye...
Reached Sibu at around 7.05pm.  And had dinner at Farley Corner.  Yea yea... Back home.  But nothing to do.  Gonna find some friends and have gathering.  Huhu...Many said I'm really dark.  *Sob.

2 comments:

  1. with ur formal suit on, look mature ! time to grow up ~~ Bye bye childhood. Ur luggages ~~~ ey.. u wanna 搬家 hor ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. They said luk ugly. lol..
    I brought everything, but I left my sunblock at home. Huhu ~ ~ T.T

    ReplyDelete